Friday 15 January 2010

Hamilton v Rangers - the most expensive iphone app ever!

I had backed Rangers the night before as I wanted to get good odds. The next day I was playing with this new game I got on the iPhone (Trenches - very good btw) when I remembered the afformentioned game. Oh crap!

I checked the live scores and Rangers were 2-0 up! Jobs a good 'un so I went down stairs and turned on the telly. By which time it was 2-1! Argh! I booted up the the PC and by the time it had spluttered into life it was 2-2!!!! Bloody hell!!!! It was a minute to half time but Rangers still manage to conceed another one! What!? 2-3 to Hamilton.

2nd half Rangers equalise and I hold on for the result but it doesn't come - that cost me £100. Expensive iPhone app but lets face it, it was my own stupid fault for not watching the game. Loss.

With the illness and being pee-d off with betfair I decide to give it rest.....double frowny face.