Wednesday 6 January 2010

6th Dec - La Befana in Italy


Today the Italians celebrate 12th night or La Befana. See I'm an expert on all this being part Italian and having nothing to do with me just Wikipedia-ing it. Quite a few football games on today and I need a massive swing in my direction to make up for last nights cock up.

11.30 am : Chievo 0 - 1 Inter

Backed Inter for a Mets-busting £100! @ 1.95 and managed to keep up to date with the scores using Livescores.com. The first goal went in quite early and I held my nerve up until the 60th minute (after I came back from lunch) - so I traded out using the iPhone.
Only problem with the Betfair site on the iPhone is there's no Max Payout button so I had to work out the correct numbers to lay by using a calculater. It also doesn't give you the 'What-if' figure either to check your figures. It was with some trepidation that I put the Lay bet on.

Lay bet = (Green figure + red figure) / current lay odds

I got it right-ish, it came out to a £57 profit. Win.

7.45pm AC Milan 5 - 2 Genoa

I can't believe I went for the under 2.5 goals market again!!!!
Only kidding - bloody hell AC Milan were awesome. Ronaldinho did that outrageous flick-flack trick and Boriello scored a cracking Hugo Sanchez style scissor kick goal. Even Beckham had a good game - he's got to be worth taking to the World Cup if he keeps this form up.

Backed AC Milan for a pant browning £200 @ 1.63
Traded out after 65 minutes for £110 profit. Win!

Seems the witch, La Befana, has been generous to this lucky little boy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment