Wednesday 6 January 2010

Back up to £600

So I'm back up to the £600 mark after todays drastic action. Actually with that £35 on Mr Vincent Jones in CBB, I've made a profit - doesn't feel like it though. What lessons have I learnt?

1) I didn't bet the farm - not even when I was conviced that Barca would win. I just didn't want to write in this blog another entry in my litany of shame! This blog is keeping me on the straight and narrow.
2) Under 2.5 goals isn't working for me plus it makes a game harder to watch when I have money on this market as it's so negative.
3) With another bad result today, I could have lost a lot of money. I was basically chasing my losses, which is 'a bad thing'. I believe I was lucky in that regard, I had a good selection of games but also you make your own luck - I still had to have the balls to put those big sums on.
4) AC Milan were so good, I might have a little dabble on them overturning Man Utd (yes, them who've just got beat by Leeds) in the Champ League. Currently they are 2.72 to qualify.

End communication.....

No comments:

Post a Comment