Tuesday 5 January 2010

5th Jan - The reverse Midas touch

Stoke 3 - 2 Fulham

Come on! Who though this was going to be a goalfest? With the snow belting down and the temperatures plummetting these two teams looked like a bore draw. Fulham didn't turn up until the 2nd half by which time Stoke had already stuck 3 past them.
I put £30 on under 2.5 goals - I hate this market now, I've never profitted from it! Loss.

Barcelona 1 - 2 Sevilla

I thought this was nailed on so I lumped quite large on Barcelona. I was going to Lay Sevilla for pretty much all my dosh but the thought of losing it all and then having to report to this blog and the greif I'd get from my thousands of avid readers was too much to handle. AND A BLOODY GOOD JOB TOO!
Backed Barca £50 @ 1.91
Backed Barca £10 @ 4 (after 1st Sevilla goal)
Backed Draw £30 @ 4.2 (ditto)
When Barca equalised the 2nd Sevilla goal was so fast I was unable to do anything in the market! Loss.

All my bets turned out to be losers. A terrible nights Betfairing!

No comments:

Post a Comment