Saturday 2 January 2010

2 steps forward, 2 steps back

It's been a few days since I last updated my blog but not much has changed - balance wise.

Did some laying of horses yesterday until one won - it was a 5f race(!), maiden as well. So that scratched that.

Today, I backed Man City to win and came up with £30 profit only to lose it on the Liverpool game - so the last 2 days have just been a bit of a bust.

I missed 2 opportunities today. The first was to put a tenner on Reading as they were 11.0, as the bet was in the process of matching their goal went in! I was also slow off the mark regarding the Barca game and they scored in the first 7 minutes, so the odds have plummeted.

I was around the £570 mark yesterday but I'm back to around £550 (£50 of that is on the old firm game over 2.5 goals market).

No comments:

Post a Comment