Friday 29 January 2010

Celebrity Big Brother

As I've blogged before, I'm crap at reality TV bets and I wanted to break my duck on this one. I'd backed Vinnie early on £36 @ 3.8 and was very happy with that. After a couple of weeks Vinne had steamed into 1.7 on the 2nd Friday night. So lumped on another £200 before the the evenings episode, what-a-mistaka-to-makea!

That night they showed the fall out between him and Sisko and how Vinne acted like a bit of prat to be honest. His popularity plummeted and Danes odds shortened dramatically. We all know that Alex ended up winning the whole thing in the end and because of a large loss in the African Nations, I was unable to juggle the money to either come out even or with a small loss. So I lost £236 on this bloody programme - here's a picture of Mr Jones waving goodbye to my money - cheers mate, it wasn't emotional at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment