Tuesday 22 December 2009

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

....for purely financial gain!

See, this is how my mind is working right now. As soon as I saw the snow the other day, the first thing I did was to put a fiver on a white Xmas. I was chatting to some collegues today though about what constitutes a 'white Xmas'. Well it turns out that one snowflake has to fall on the weather station on top of Glasgow Cathedral for it to be a white Xmas. So regardless of whether it's a white out on the ground with cars crashing and trains derailing, there has to be a snow fall on the day which seems a little backward.

But anyway - checking Metcheck it looks like it's going to sub zero all week, with a forecast of snow in the very late evening. It's looking like a close run thing - will it snow or won't it?

I backed @ 3.6 and currently it's trading at 2.08/2.48.

No comments:

Post a Comment