Sunday 27 December 2009

Boxing day - anticlimax as usual

After the hedonistic celebration of Xmas day - Boxing day is aways a bit of a buzz kill. And nothing killed my buzz more than a series of losing bets. To be honest, I didn't want to spend all all day listening/watching footy and instead went out and braved the shopping with a bet on Forest. So maybe my lack of attention caused this -- hmmm, D'YA THINK!?

Forest to win, £17.75 2.86. Lost. That was my white Xmas money! :-(

For the next game - I had a hunch that Birmingham (top of the form league table) could get a result over a stuttering Chelsea. £10 @ 7. At 80mins I decieded to put a bit more on Chelsea @ 4.0 in case any goals were scored. Unfortunatley none game, compounding the loss. £30 Lost.

What's that, about £50 lost in a day and I'm back below £400!

No comments:

Post a Comment