Monday 28 December 2009

28th Dec, trading in the stadium


Forest 2 - 0 Coventry

Backed Forest £80 @ 1.63

Coventry may have won their last 3 games but c'mon, they were against Peterborough, Plymouth and Doncaster. And the Doncaster game they fluked it, so I was pretty confident Forest would turn them over. Turned out that Coventry put up quite a fight traded out after the 1st goal for a £22 profit. Win.

Posh 4 - 4 Cardiff

Backed Cardiff £40 @ 2.28

Cardiff were obviously going to thrash the hapless Posh and I traded out after the 1st Cardiff goal. I was kicking myself at halftime as they were 4-nil up and it probably traded at 1.01 after goal 3. Ah...I would have got a lot more if I'd have waited. Unbelievable that Posh then scored 4 themselves in the 2nd half - but that's the kind of mental sh*t Posh get up to. Traded out for £25 profit. Win


Wolves 0 - 3 Man City

Backed Man City £70 @ 1.88

Just because I'm still sick of McCarthy...and the usual 'new manager bounce' from Mancini. Traded out after the 2nd goal @ 1.03 for a £55 profit.

What a great day! My mate Dave asked me if watching the numbers distracted from the whole matchday experience, no way man, I was like a pig in muck!

No comments:

Post a Comment