Monday 14 December 2009

93 minutes and 11 seconds!!!!!!!









OK the idea to back WBA early paid off as their best player (Boozakky - prob not spelt that right...) didn't make it. So WBA started off at 1.54 so I could have layed off for a ~£7 profit before the ball was kicked. That doesn't sound like me though...

Unbelievably, QPR played really well - taking a 2 goal lead. Holy crap. So my mistake was to overcommit to the tune of £100. Again, this is probably down to overconfidence and greed (typical) on my part. What to do? I could let the game play out and very probably take the £100 loss or put another £50 on the draw. I did the latter after the 1st West Brom goal - I had a feeling they could reign it back. DeMatteo made some really good attacking sub's so I was confident.

When that equaliser went in, in the 94th minute - I did the baggy boing boing. That was the hardest £17.50 I've earnt in a long time.

Poor strategy from me.....gotta learn some lessons from that.

Cruel on QPR, fantastic for WBA even if they were expected to win but some really top notch goalkeeping on show tonight - reminds me of myself (cough)....

1 comment: