Monday 21 December 2009

£50 down the toilet!

After such a good week there was always going to be a downturn.

As Saturday was my daughters party day, I didn't want to be distracted by Betfair. Would you believe it, I had £10 on Pompey to beat Liverpool but I decieded to cancel it. I didn't even put any money on Forest. Also my £10 rage-bet for Burnley didn't pan out neither.

On Sunday, I did back Chelsea to the tune of £50 who ended up playing like a bunch of muppets and only drawing. My fault, I shouldn't have put so much on, probably £30 - £40 with hindsight. Oh well......

Anyway, in a weird twist of fate it turns out I won £50 at work for my 'cost saving' idea - which constisted of sticking a brick down the lav to save water! Yeh, I'm an ideas man, me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment