Monday 14 December 2009

Betfair bank update - £270

After starting the weekend off on £300, I've finished with a £30 loss! Oh well, at least I'm still in the game, which is what I wouldn't be had I lumped my bank on all at once.

Must get round to doing some kind of graph thing like Mets does.

The previous posts haven't been very wordy due to the fact I've just been catching up. I've done 2 weeks worth of blog posts tonight so I just wanted to get upto date. Further updates shall be a little more interesting, well maybe not but definately longer anyway!

Really disappointed with the £300 mark - maybe I have a psychological barrier on that figure as I know thats the amount I need to get the pram for Blanket (names a work in progress).

C'mon you can do it!

Decided to put an early bet on WBA for the game against QPR tomorrow. QPR are in a bit of a state and they got a spanking by Watford (although the scoreline didn't really reflect the whole game).