Monday 1 March 2010

End of the road

 
That's the end of this experiment then. I started out with £30 and looked to make £300 and I FAILED! I managed to put some money towards the marvellous new pram (above) but I didn't pay for it out right - bit of a shame really. I ended up with just £150-ish to put towards it, not bad but not great considering all that money I had at one stage.
I think what did it for me was that Rangers game where I lumped on quite heavy and the recent Chelsea loss away at Hull.
I enjoyed the whole Betfair experience and it's a pity it's all gone now. Maybe I might start again with another 30quid soon, who knows? Probably won't have time now the nipper is on his way - who am I kidding, I've always got time for some footy!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, what can I say? Come back to BF soon, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key is to trade on games NOT JUST bet. Expert betfair traders make full time living from trading on betfair. It is possible to make £500+ from one cricket match alone! The point is if u are prepared to do some intelligent trading rather than gambling you can make money. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete